Thursday, September 30, 2010

NGRHS senior boys and girls - Forest Heights (away game)




















I wasn't sure about the weather and light, the games were scheduled to start at 3:30pm. I decided to go for it, and the lighting turned out to be petty decent. I was able to get some nice captures from both games, the field at Forest Heights was excellent for photos - you have to love those clean backgrounds.

There is quite a contrast between this age group and the U12 girls I shot most of the summer, these players are bigger and faster. I also noted each field is a slightly different size, this one seemed to be considerably wider than the one at NGRHS.

Home field must have been an advantage as New Germany came up empty in their visit. Better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment